Invisalign Braces Clarksville,TN
Straighter Teeth The Easy Way
Invisalign braces makes your smile the best it can be. Most everyone knows that your smile is one of the first things people notice when meeting you for the first time. if you’re worried about the impression that you make because of misaligned teeth, you may not be putting your best face forward. Your Clarksville Dentist can help. Reluctance to smile, laugh or open wide when singing, for example, can affect your social and professional relationships. So what are you to do?
Advantages of Invisalign Braces
Traditional orthodontia offers a great solution to the problem, however, many people would rather avoid the metal-mouth look that regular braces provide. You may think it will make you look less professional. You may be embarrassed to admit that you didn’t address your crooked smile when you were younger. Or maybe you just don’t want to deal with the discomfort, frequent appointments, and length of treatment that are associated with braces. Fortunately, there are alternatives. Invisalign from Schmitt Dental in Clarksville, TN may be able to solve all of these problems with one revolutionary treatment.
Clear Braces Save the Day!
Benefits of Invisible Braces
- The most obvious benefit is the invisibility of Invisalign. You won’t have to worry that you appear unprofessional due to metal braces. Most people will not even be aware that you are straightening your teeth until the process is completed.
- Comfort. Metal braces can irritate and even abrade soft oral tissues. Clear aligners are made of smooth plastic that will not snag your lips or cheek tissue.
- Another benefit is the lack of dietary restrictions. Because the aligners can be damaged by foods, you will be instructed to remove them before eating. This results in the ability to eat your favorite foods as usual.
- Oral hygiene is not compromised. Removal of the appliance allows you to brush and floss your teeth as you always have, reducing the risk of orthodontia related tooth decay dramatically and less visits to your dentist in Clarksville TN.
- Because you will simply be switching to a new aligner every two weeks or so, you will avoid lengthy adjustment appointments that are required with traditional orthodontia.